Bennett St Dairy has an exciting new addition to their range, Salted Caramel and White Choc.
Bake this delicious gooey, chewy cookie at home!
500g portion makes anywhere from 8 small to 1 giant cookie.
- Remove me from the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan-forced.
- Cut and shape cookies to your desire maintaining a thickness of at least 1cm.
- Bake me for 8 to 15 mins, times will vary depending on size and shape.
- Watch me like a hawk, do not let me burn!
Dough is best stored in the fridge but will last 24 hours outside
Store in the fridge or in the freezer for 3 months.
Return any unbaked dough to the fridge
Consume before best before date
Do NOT eat raw
Milk, Gluten, Soy. May contain traces of nuts