This is a thin style pitta bread popular with Souvlakia, Turkish Kebabs, hot wraps, dips and thin pizza.
- Just warm the pitta bread on a hot plate, grill or frying pan and it will become soft and flexible
- Pitta bread lasts for up to 9 months in freezer (-18°C) and 2 weeks in refrigerator (5°C)
- Pack of 10
- Suitable for vegans
Mix oil, oregano and salt and lightly brush onto pita before warming up on hot plate, grill or frying pan.
-'Greek souvlaki' - Slice tomato, lettuce and onions on Pitta. Add spiced lamb or beef which has been grilled on skewers, salt, pepper and sauce. Roll Pitta and serve.
- Use Pitta as a base for bacon and eggs, grilled tomato or mushrooms.
- Warm or grill Pitta and spread with jam, marmalade, Vegemite, various cheeses or other toppings.
- Warm or grill Pitta and serve with your favourite dip.
Australian Made and Owned by Golden Top Bakery.